This does not mean that we do not need anyone. We have become successful, selfish, self-sufficient singles. Not. We, just like at 20, want love, want warmth, want relationship. We just understand that in a healthy relationship, all this is mutual.
A man either wants all the same, or does not linger in our life. As Omar Khayyam used to say, “I don’t need someone who doesn’t need me.”
Therefore, I am more:
1. I do not expect male calls or messages. I either write myself, or delete contacts of those who do not find time for a short answer “I’m sorry, today I’m busy, I’ll dial as I’ll free myself”.
2. I do not go on dates if their place and time are inconvenient for me. For a meeting to be a joy, it must be comfortable for both. If a man is not interested in time, nor in the desire or comfort of a woman, it means that he is generally not interested in a woman. And I don’t need such a man.
3. I do not forgive the lack of gifts for my birthday and other important holidays to me.
I like men who like to spend money on the woman they like, that is, on me. Financially stingy people are usually stingy in everything else.
Inattention to dates that are important to a person is inattention to a person as a whole. Those in love with us, I want to indulge and delight. Everything that matters to him becomes important to us. If it doesn’t matter, or it’s pitiful, or forgot, you can forget my number too;
4. Not looking for excuses for male indisposition and unsuccessfulness. This does not mean that all I need from a man is money. But “with a lovely paradise and in a hut” is definitely not a story from the life of a mature woman. We left our huts at the age of 20 and at the age of 30, at 40 we already have a comfortable life of our own and no excuses;
5. I am not silent about what I do not like. Of course, I can not stand a man’s brain endless quibbles. But there are things that the other person does not realize, simply because he is different.
If I don’t like a lot of speed, it scares me, then I don’t keep quiet or do not admiringly groan if a man accelerates to 120 km / h. I also do not annoy me to say “where you are dispersed as you drive,” I calmly say, “don’t drive, please, I’m nervous and I’m scared.”
6. Not afraid to ask any questions. It is also ready to answer itself. In our youth we are afraid to clarify the incomprehensible, because we do not want to frighten, strain or injure a man. But it is precisely this lack of clarity that later creates our own wounds. I don’t want to get hurt anymore, so I figure it out.
7. I do not iron men’s shirts. I do not like to iron. Me and my shirts stroking. I no longer do anything for a man to burden myself. If he loves me, he will stroke his shirt himself.
8. I do not accept seks for love. Sect may or may not be associated with love.
Love for me is to stroke my shirt, shut up with me in the morning, because in the morning I don’t like to talk, remember my cat’s name and how many spoons of sugar I put in my coffee, bring a bunch of freshly cut, wet peonies from rain in May, come and repair it silently current tap. If all this is not there, and there is only seks – then we just fuck.
9. No jealous man to friends or work.
Or to children from past relationships. If a man loves me, he finds time for me. Includes me in his busy schedule of meetings, travel, football with friends or fishing with her son. Because I also live a dense, rich life.
If we both find time for each other, then everything is ok, we have a relationship. If only I find time for relationships, and the man is busy all the time, then for the relationship I need to look for someone else.
10. I do not try to look better for a man.
On the contrary, when meeting I can be even worse, rougher, more cynical, more rectilinear. Feel free to talk about your problems or difficulties. Anyone who needs to always look deeper and farther away. The one who does not – will pass by.
I am almost 42 years old. And I am bamboo. Straight, strong, flexible, unpretentious. It is hard for me to break, twist or uproot. I hardened. But I still want to love. Just not ready to make sacrifices for this. Love is creation, not sacrifice and destruction. Let’s create.